• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Heroes and Generals: Free to play.

I'm in since alpha.
Alpha started good and I thought that it will get quite good.
However I tried it every few months since then and the developer makes a huge mistake, the game is still extreme buggy, pay to win, unbalanced and they constantly add new stuff instead of fixing existing content.

FPS part is unrealistic, historical inaccurate and pay to win or at least pay for fun in my opinion.

Strategy part was really good in alpha and early beta stage, now it's hard to get started without paying money for the game.

Regards,
Bob

Upvote 0
I'm currently rank 11, almost at 12, I am patient player who buys his weapons with money earned for playing. Sure it takes a longer time to get to all the weapons like PPSh41, MG42, Karabiner98k, but hey, it's fun and feels good to know that I achieved these weapons myself and didn't buy them.
The maps are indeed incredibly huge, I assume that is needed to allow airplanes.
The thing I really love is I can see my entire body and I'm not just a weapon and two hands hovering through the level. :D

Upvote 0