• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Alpha Clots still jingling like christmas

Does anyone else have the problem of Alpha Clots making jingle sounds when moving?
  2. F

Hopefully MP40 is added, as it would be more interesting weapon

Why? MP40 has only full auto, but according to information I've read, the fire rate is very manageable to pull single-shots. It's an open bolt firearm, meaning the reload animation would be for empty reloads "Pull back the bolt and then replace the magazine". Since MP40 has no fire selection...
  3. F

Question regarding AA-12 reload animation

This ponders me abit, regarding AA-12 animation (both normal and the "elite" animation), why isn't the gun reloaded like in KF1, especially since AA-12 is a firearm with open bolt (the bolt will lock back and round is not loaded into the chamber until the trigger is pulled), which makes the...
  4. F

Regarding Survivalist

For some reason, it feels that Survivalist lacks something, in a sense "a specialization" of sort, feels like it would make sense if Survivalist perk gains increased damage bonuses specifically on the 9mm sidearm (maybe just the additional 25x0.4 damage multiplier, so that it will register as...
  5. F

Sharpshooter "Stability" skill's other bonuses don't work?

I've been using this skill for the extra effects "Reload speed while crouched" and "Crouch movement speed", but it seems I don't move any faster while crouching, nor do the weapons seem to reload any faster while crouched. Anyone else having this issue?
  6. F

PC Gunslinger Quick Draw doesn't remove recoil from hipfire

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Gunslinger skill "Quick Draw" states that it completely removes recoil from hipfire, but it doesn't. Description: Using the Quick Draw skill on Gunslinger doesn't remove the recoil (push up camera when firing a weapon) from hipfired shots...
  7. F

Thoughts on SWAT weapons reload animations

Mostly just MP7 and MP5 reload animations. MP7 utilizes same normal reload animation as Medic SMG, tho this could be considered acceptable, as both have similar structure and magazine well in the grip. MP5 elite reload baffles me, doesn't MP5 have a lock lever at the back of magazine well...
  8. F

PC Armor modifying skills add extra armor on purchase

Category: Code, other Reproducibility: Always, Summary: When using skills that modify max armor (not the medic passive), during trader time, purchases of armor seems to add 50% extra to purchased armor. There was a similar problem with Commando's skill that increased max armor, but not sure...
  9. F

SMG sights, P90 especially...

For Starter SMG, MP7 has great reflex sight, usually starter weapons don't have redeeming qualities that makes them viable on later waves. MP5 behaves like Tommygun with drum from KF1, in that sights don't really matter that much. The P90 reflex sight (or is it called holographic sight) is...
  10. F

PC Rack 'em Up and Rhythm Method bugs

Category: Code, animation, other Reproducibility: Always, Sometimes Summary: Rack 'em Up and Rhythm Method bugs. Description: Rack 'em Up seems to have Rhythm Method hud elements indicating max charge at 4 stacks (while its supposed to have 15 as max), while also lack sound signifiers that...
  11. F

Question about Perk level and difficulty "scale up"

I've been reading from few players that Killing Floor 2 employs a difficulty scale in Survival, that is affected by perk levels, example: Normal gets harder when a lvl 25 perk player joins the game with only low lvl perk players. This is mostly because the some low lvl players being assholes...
  12. F

PC Flashlight is useless for team mates

Category: animation or emitter Reproducibility: Always Summary: Flashlight is useless to team mates, due to pointing off to the right, gun flashlights were more useful in comparison. Description: Ever since the change of flashlights from weapon attached flashlight, the light source has always...
  13. F

PC Perk Skills "Rack 'em Up" and "Rhythm Method" issues

Sorry, screwed up in stuff...
  14. F

PC Classic Briar constant voice overs in background

I just played a Suicidal game, at the end when we all were slaughtered, suddenly Classic Briar's voice overs started to play one after another. I did use Classic Briar as my character on the game. The last thing before it happened, when the last player was killed, I tried to open chat relay (or...
  15. F

M.E.A.T. system and the new resistances

Not entirely sure if it's because of the new resistances, but I've noticed a huge reduction in zeds being torn into tiny bits. Support shotguns tend to result headpops, torn limbs and shredded abdomen, with split torsos and horizontal bisection becoming very rare occurences. Demolitionists...
  16. F

PC Movement canceled on wave start

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: Update: Cancels all actions when wave starts, noticeable with actions that require to hold down a button. While holding down movement button to move to that corresponding direction, when the wave starts, it will be stopped. Description: While...
  17. F

Few bugs in Preview

Sorry, didn't find the bug report section at first...
  18. F

Grenade pistol (HX25) in future...

Well, I dunno if I had missed something, but the latest news about perk balance with Commando and Demolitionist perk skills, there is a mention about HX25. It's just tightening of the spread of the explosive fragments, older news do mention stuff like faster reload. Odd in a sense, in my...
  19. F

Firebug: Zed Shrapnel vs. Zed Napalm

These two, Zed Shrapnel seems overpowered when it procs (Doesn't make sense to me if the self-destruct ordinance placed inside Zed causes huge explosion like M79 grenade, rather than blowing up the said Zed and blast other zeds next to it), while Zed Napalm is useless since other Zeds are set on...
  20. F

What's the point of crosshair in KF2?

What's the very point of the crosshair? As far as I know, KF2 has almost a "needle point" weapon accuracy, weapons have no spread itself and recoil will kick the aim off with automatic weapons. Or they do have spread and combined with recoil affects alot, but only in automatic mode, 1 shot...