• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hopefully MP40 is added, as it would be more interesting weapon

Frost Spectre

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Why?

MP40 has only full auto, but according to information I've read, the fire rate is very manageable to pull single-shots.

It's an open bolt firearm, meaning the reload animation would be for empty reloads "Pull back the bolt and then replace the magazine".

Since MP40 has no fire selection, the alt-fire mode could be for the folding stock, which could for example adjust encumbrance (accuracy and movement speed, folded stock for less accuracy but more movement speed, open stock for accuracy and less movement speed).

because of how little weight actually affects Movement Speed, wouldn't the Accuracy adjustment you'd get for switching between the two be entirely negligible because of that?

it's an interesting sort of dilemma to put the Player in on paper, but in play i don't think it'll make enough difference for Players to prefer one over the other (and would just take the lower weight option to carry more Guns)

Upvote 0
After seeing what Tripwire devs do with weapons, especially in zed time, i think every new weapon will be interesting, even the most boring ones like AK47 or M16 :D
And yeah, MP40 and STG44 plus maybe Kar98, Thompson or PPS 41/43 would be great addition to game, maybe as WWII weapon pack :D

Upvote 0
oldmidget;n2289488 said:
if i could have any guna from WWII it would be the Landkreuzer P. 1000 "Ratte."

why not a P.1500?
:)
nTCqTsP.png

Upvote 0