• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. T

Bring back Claire

Thanks. I did.
  2. T

Bring back Claire

http://killingfloormod.wikia.com/wiki/Claire Please.
  3. T

Given how long it took for the Sharpie to arrive

Especially knowing he was initially set to release with the Demo, I assume it's better for our sanity to not expect SWAR ot Martial Expert at least for this year? :IS2:
  4. T

Zeds perform Suicidal tricks on Hard

So, one of the first things I've noticed (aside from worsened state of zed teleporting issue) is that zeds now perform tricks on hard that they used to do only starting from suicidal... I mean things like Slasher's tumble, or Gorefast's cheeky 360. Anybody else noticed? :IS2:
  5. T

Peek-A-Boo Behind you!

There was one time when system didn't cared so much - it teleported the zed on my sight. I literally saw him pop out of thin air at the middle of the street.
  6. T

Peek-A-Boo Behind you!

I can confirm that this zed teleport thing is insanilier than ever right now. I run out of street from two sirens just to be confronted by them in the next room I enter. Zed I just saw behind me causally walks on me from behind the next corner I cross. This stuff is atrocious.
  7. T

WWAUT - Demo Perk Changes

Why the RNG? Why not just make all explosive critical hits do 25% more damage? :IS2:
  8. T

Peek-A-Boo Behind you!

Yeah, annoyed me to when there was no one there a few seconds ago, and then when you turn around to shoot something, you get grabbed by clot a few seconds later.
  9. T

Sharpshooter release ?

What about your manutility? Sorry, bad joke :IS2:
  10. T

I keep re-reading patch notes but I can't seem to find that change

So I have to suck really hard, but still somehow make it to the boss to have any chance to win?
  11. T

I keep re-reading patch notes but I can't seem to find that change

So, today's friday, the day when I usually collect that once per week drop. I usually play long solo hard on Burning Paris. Long story short, when I reached Hans - he eviscerated me in a matter of seconds. It felt like his damage was scaled as if there was 6 players in the game, yet it was an...
  12. T

When dose Early Assess End!?

I think it's more of a matter of the visible progress you make, and not how much time you put into it (which outsiders obviously don't know). Just to be clear, I'm not bashing you or something, I'm just trying to describe why some people would hate. Long wait frustrates, and given some info...
  13. T

Killing Floor 2 - Grindhouse Mapping Contest Phase 2 Winners Announced!

So, are all of these going to be included as official maps with their own achievemnts and stuff?
  14. T

Flesh Pounds

I won solo as FB on hard numerous times.
  15. T

Flesh Pounds

I'm doing solo hard from firebug level 0 and having no problem with any amount of FP's unless it's 5 or less zeds remaining and they permarage. What I do is throw a molotov and then just hold them microwaved until they explode. It takes exactly 1 microwave clip to kill FP. If you time molotov...
  16. T

Just a little hint about the SWAT perk, please?..

Man, if simple and straightforward perk like Sharpie takes them half of a year to create, I'm terrified how much time all the remaining ones are going to consume...
  17. T

PS4 What happened?

...or asking a guy like you to get the joke :IS2:
  18. T

WWAUT - VS Survival

Any plans to fix that thing where the headgear is getting constantly removed from your character upon logging in?
  19. T

PS4 What happened?

Why would you simply throw away an easy excuse for such exhausting delay? :IS2: