• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PS4 What happened?

Deebles

Grizzled Veteran
May 13, 2009
Not going to lie last year after taxes came I rushed to go get a ps4 because Killing floor was announced earlier at the e3. Have not heard a pip about it. No pre orders no beta talks nothing.

It was one of the main reasons I got a ps4 well that and uncharted. (I prefer console) Did I miss that it got canceled or something? Really thought Ide be playing one of those awesome Christmas themed maps last Christmas...

Anyways just wondering if I missed something. Would love a update.

Not going to lie last year after taxes came I rushed to go get a ps4 because Killing floor was announced earlier at the e3. Have not heard a pip about it. No pre orders no beta talks nothing.

It was one of the main reasons I got a ps4 well that and uncharted. (I prefer console) Did I miss that it got canceled or something? Really thought Ide be playing one of those awesome Christmas themed maps last Christmas...

Anyways just wondering if I missed something. Would love a update.

I think it was assumed that for the PS4 version it would its debut of the full game. At the moment its early access for the pc version on the account of bugs and player response.

Upvote 0