• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Hesgad

Blackscreen?

Seems like after the latest graphical updates a lot of people are getting random blackscreens
  2. Hesgad

Patch made game crash on startup again

So with the last 3.3 Gig patch the games crashes as soon as I start it Worked again after deleting my old RO ini files
  3. Hesgad

Problem with Enemy weapon unlocks

Just asking if its intended like that because at the moment its getting really aweful with people just picking the "best" guns For example the Mgs the DP is simply no match for the mg in any way resulting in every russian MG class that unlocked veteran status running around with it. Same goes...
  4. Hesgad

[Error] Error when shooting around coners/set up

So there seems to be an error when your shooting around o coner or set up at a window (in my example Redoctobre) where you bullets wont fire in a straight line through the window but rather impact inside the wall your leaning around even so your visuals tell otherwise Happens about 30% of the...
  5. Hesgad

[Error] Kills not counting

So if you kill an enemy close to the end of an round and the killfeed doesnt show up becouse the round ended the kill wont get recognized
  6. Hesgad

[Error] Stats error update

So today i locked at it again and found out my stats between the different rounds are not saving so when I play the first round out of those 2-3 I can an random level up in honour then I kill stuff my weapon says its leveling in the profile taps all seems fine....we win/loose the round I respawn...
  7. Hesgad

SO is there anything we can do to support TWI with the stats bug

Anything we could do videos, files anything? as you seem to be unable to reproduce it?
  8. Hesgad

This ins madness

Atv and Mkb for every assaul unit really thought they were rare limited weapons :eek:
  9. Hesgad

Sdk

Is there any eta on the SDK yet? just asking as i would really like to look into it :)
  10. Hesgad

[Error] Server Browser Settings Bug

On the lower left side theres a window regarding the servers setting...it is bugged atm showing all values as no regardless of the servers real settings
  11. Hesgad

[Error] Stats are not saving...again

Theres still an bug with your stats not saving
  12. Hesgad

Unlocks for the dp-28

Does anyone know if there are even unlocks for the gun ingame? for the mg34 it seems reasonable to get bigger magazines as they were really used but it seems like the dp has the biggest version (At least what I could find record of ) already attached so will there be any unlocks at all?
  13. Hesgad

Why are the Mgs so unbalanced

While the Mg 34 really is capable of shooting conrollled burts the PD-28 just seemd like its not able to compete with it in any way the recoil on it is horrendous you cant even group 3 shoot with it its more like a big semiauto rifle with a bigger mag that you have to set up at the moment. I...
  14. Hesgad

[Tuning] Spawn Protection

At the Monent spawn protection is really a pain in the ***. On most tries you dont even get a warning before instantly exploding....could be learned after a while tho. But even worse when capzones are capt suddenly you find yourself in a spawn protection blowing you off instantly should look...
  15. Hesgad

[Error] Cant mellee lying people

As it is at the moment you cant melle people lying on the ground while yout standing or crouching needs fixing
  16. Hesgad

Impressed with ping

So far it seems ping is not as big of an issue as in other FPS joined several 300+ servers and couldnt tell any difference from a 60-100 ping server really impressed with that even NA server seems to run fluid as hell for me located in the EU
  17. Hesgad

[Error] Penetration Bugs

So it seems that the penetration system rather uses the texture on the wall then the acruall wall itself on apratments for example You CANT shoot through this wall from the brick side http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042594989/screenshot/595821443421294829?tab=public but from the...
  18. Hesgad

[Error] Arpartmens Territory Glitch

So I dont know if it is actually intended or a glitch on Apartments but the first cap zones can actually be captured from behind the middle wall next to the bridges so you dont need to get into the open ground to fight the germans you can just sit back there:IS2:...there seem to be 2 zones on...
  19. Hesgad

[Error] Bullet impact

from time to time the rifles seem to shoot air as theres no bullet impact on objects or whatever you shoot you see and hear it but walls ect and the ground dont show an impact....with the revolver on the other hand an impact is shown on those objects
  20. Hesgad

Killfeed

Is there an way to disable all killfeeds but your own thought ive seen that in videos but cant figure out how to do it all those scrolling text is kinda anoyying int 64 player territory :P