• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Unlocks for the dp-28

Hesgad

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Germany
Does anyone know if there are even unlocks for the gun ingame? for the mg34 it seems reasonable to get bigger magazines as they were really used but it seems like the dp has the biggest version (At least what I could find record of ) already attached so will there be any unlocks at all?

Last edited:
Clearly he unlocks a bayonet

In CoD WaW you could unlock bayonets for some MGs. So much realism... :rolleyes:.

Anyway, I can't think of any suitable upgrade for the gun. In fact, I can't think of any suitable upgrades for a lot of the guns. I think only heros should have access to the really rare upgrades. And gypping the PPSH by giving you an extremely rare mag and making you level up before getting the extremely popular mag is really stupid.

Upvote 0
Dp28 -> Dpm?

DPM, modernized version adopted in 1943-44, with a more robust bipod fastened to the cooling jacket and the recoil spring housed in a tube projecting from the rear of the receiver which necessitated a pistol grip for this model of the weapon (manufactured in China as the Type 53)

Produced too late in the war. Can't be in the game.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
...In CoD WaW you could unlock bayonets for some MGs. So much realism... :rolleyes:....

Although I have heard the japanese were kind of crazy with their banzai attacks, so I guess you could say they get away with it, just. I believe there was an official mod for the japanese MG that added a bayonet as they did these infantry charges. I do support what you are saying, it far more war like and adds to the environment and experience overall to have MG's used like proper MG's especially in european theatre. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0