• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SO is there anything we can do to support TWI with the stats bug

honestly, and i am NOT trying to sound facetious, I just don't think many people here care about stats. I'm not the majority by any means, but I'm not interested at all in them. Just seems like a tacky add-on extra to me.

I Just want to kill Krauts.

I like seeing my stats and weapons levels add in a nice metagame. It's starting to annoy me that every time i quit the game my stats revert to the score I got in my first 3 hours on the game.

Upvote 0
Cant really show then support on this one by theory or showing messed up stat screens. They know its messed up...better yet they dont know what caused this, which means they dont know their code and as developers that an amateur move. I can say that becuase I've coded before and label everything just so I know where to back track :)

If you want theory, i think stats from beta client files may have messed up stats for release client so its all in a limbo.

If you want my opinion. Scrap the stat sheet and fully start over. Lossing a few players over stat reset will not tarnish the bank they have already made in my humble opinion.

Upvote 0
This is kind of a long shot but when I deleted my red orchestra 2 beta folder from steam folder (Why wasn't this done automatically? Just disappeared from steam) my stats went from honor lvl 3 to honor lvl 32 and the stats are absolutely wrong. Just look at my 40000% accuracy mp40. Don't know if the stat boost is related to removing the beta client but thought I'd share anyways.

Og51o.jpg

Upvote 0
At first when I started playing I was like "Oh well this stinks... No stats saving,... wtf!!!"

After playing for about 2 hours I was like "Ahhh I loved the good old days without stats and just gameplay". Game is so good I could play without stats and classes.

This game is awesome.

Exactly. Once you get past the COD player bait your enjoyment will increase.

Upvote 0