• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Hot and Juicy WWAUT

I think it'd be nice to hear this too. It boggles my mind that in KF2 players depend on Firebug to handle the large Zeds more than they do the Support Spec, but I wouldn't be so weirded out by it if we got to hear what exactly Tripwire Intended, if not placing Sharp/Demo/Support at the top for...
  2. C

Sharpshooter skills revealed

I'm not liking the pattern I'm seeing with the perk skills at all. So many of them are either stat boosts that feel too necessary to not have that they may as well have been part of the perk's passive boosts, and some of them are so good it'd be stupid to NOT have them, such as the Demo's...
  3. C

Commando: Which rifle do you carry with your SCAR?

I like to go SA80 and SCAR. I used to use the Bullpup with the SCAR a lot in KF1 (though I ended up preferring the MKB42). I primarily use the SA80 to hose down trash zeds when they're getting close, and spend the rest of the wave zapping trash with semi-auto SCAR fire, flipping to full auto...
  4. C

the Pros & Cons of a Prestige System- A Community discussion

I think prestige systems are a little poisonous for a (now primarily) co-op game. I would like to see the option to reset a single perk after it's maxed out, however. Some people just enjoy levelling.
  5. C

How experienced are you?

I have over a thousand hours in KF1 with about 150 hours in KF2 im not as good at kf2 as i hoped i would be :(
  6. C

Hans - A true Challenge or just Annoying?

I voted the second option, but there's no reason to remove him. Just nerf him and see if that works. The only reason I dislike him is his near-guaranteed melee instakill that AFAIK can't be countered effectively. Otherwise he's breddy gud.
  7. C

Lets talk about KF2's monthly player base.

That's how Early Access games in general work out. When content trickles in slowly like it is doing for KF2, peoples' interest kinda weans away. To the players' perspective, what gets added is nice and all but it's relatively small. It's a little new bit while the rest is the same as it always...
  8. C

Is the support's starting shotgun too good?

I think it's a little castrated actually. Very tight spread, low ammo, expensive ammo.
  9. C

Is there any advantage to the alternative pistol aim?

I switch modes depending on range. If close, I switch to the clear view, if long, I switch to the single sight view. I find it way easier to get rows of headshots with the clear view in close range.
  10. C

PC MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM M00 Scharfschutzen

well at least it gives people comfort that sharpie is the next perk
  11. C

Sa80>ak-12

sums up everything about TWI's balancing method for KF2
  12. C

Sa80>ak-12

Anything is better than the AK12. The Commando got his ammo counts nerfed for literally no good reason at all and his weapons are overpriced anyway.
  13. C

Drop Rate Speculation

There should be more. I'd be cool with daily or bi-daily drops.
  14. C

Drop Rate Speculation

but it is it tells me i can sell it
  15. C

Weapon flashlight attatchments

99% sure it did, but it got patched out in a hotfix. 9mm and Dualies still benefit from Commando's reload speed increase and his "backup" skill, but I'm not sure if Single Fire buffs 9mms. Anyone wanna fill me in on that one?
  16. C

Weapon flashlight attatchments

use it as a secondary weapon to dazzle husks and force them to miss and TK their siren comrades
  17. C

Drop Rate Speculation

I got another drop, to my surprise. A black-red bandana! Why?
  18. C

Drop Rate Speculation

Man, I hope I get a katana skin. When the Martial Artist releases, there's gonna be so much demand, some fool will give me some serious cash for one.
  19. C

Drop Rate Speculation

so about
  20. C

Future DLC?

@Cuchi, it has microtransactions instead of DLC. Same kind of thing like we were sold in KF1 as DLC, but as microtransactions for KF2.