• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. HaTeMe

Final Map KF-BugHunt (Aliens)

KF-BugHunt Map Name: KF-BugHunt-v3 Playable: Yes Notes: I made this for the Aliens mod looong time ago when it was still under construction and top secret hehe. Took me a while to release this but here it is... In case you are wondering why v3, my previous versions may have "leaked"...
  2. HaTeMe

Beta Map KF-Chamber7-v1

Chamber 7 Map Name: KF-Chamber7-v1 Beta Number: 1 Playable: Yes Workshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hateme89/myworkshopfiles Download Link: Click Here! Chamber7 - YouTube Screenshots: Notes: As some of you know, I have another portal themed map (KF-StillAlive) but being my...
  3. HaTeMe

Better Leveling for a Possible KF2

I dont know if Tripwire is going to make a sequel or not, but I think it would be mad of them not to considering what a cash cow KF has been so far. But anyway I have an idea related to the leveling system we currently have. A lot of people have sometimes complanied how tedious the grinding for...
  4. HaTeMe

[REQUEST] Glowsticks/Flares mutator

Alright gentlemen, Ive asked this before and Im asking it again :rolleyes: Some of you may know the dark versions of some of the stock maps I made couple years back: Well the thing is, they can be extremely hard with the limited flashlight battery, which some people like and some people...
  5. HaTeMe

Level Design Ammo for a specific weapon

Is there any way to have an ammobox give ammo only for a certain weapon, instead of ALL weapons you are holding? For example if you have a shotgun and a 9mm and you pick up the ammo, youd only get shotgun shells but no 9mm ammo. Using the specific ammo pickups dont seem to work.
  6. HaTeMe

Level Design Those damned flickering lights

When ever I see the flickering lights on any map, it looks absolutely terrible on my screen. It doesnt look like flickering, it looks like black stripes panning accross the screen like this: ... just imagine instead of the white stripes you see the map in the background. Id take a screenshot...
  7. HaTeMe

Husk Gun - Why so expensive?

To me it seems like the Husk Gun is extremely expensive compared to the flamer which is actually BETTER in my opinion. The only thing Husk Gun does better than flamer is kill scrakes with the charged attack, but that also depleats its ammo reserve very quickly. The non-charged attack instead...
  8. HaTeMe

Level Design Wait for event, then timer = fail

So err... I have a proximity trigger which is supposed to set off a scripted trigger, which then opens a door with a timer. However, for some reason the timer just doesnt kick in at all, instead it opens the door when you walk in the proximity trigger which doesnt make any sense. This is...
  9. HaTeMe

[Request] Slot Cards !RTD addon

Everyone knows Marcos Slot Card mutator right? Well, I absolutely hate it how you cant stop the rolls from happening since they are triggered by KILLS, so what Im asking is if someone can whip up an addon where the slot cards are triggered by the !RTD command instead, like it does in the RTD...
  10. HaTeMe

Lock your inventory

There should an option for locking your inventory so you cant pick up any weapons by accident. Too many times my games been ruined simply because I accidently walked on a second Handcannon losing all my ammo, picked up extra weapons on a same slot making it akward to switch beetween them or...
  11. HaTeMe

Code Attach an emitter to a weapon

So, I want to attach an emitter to a weapon while you are holding it. Any idea how to achieve this? I know how to spawn an emitter when the weapon fires etc but I need it to spawn a looping emitter on the weapon itself while its not being used but you are just holding it. At first I thought the...
  12. HaTeMe

Extra Weight :S?

Im getting an extra 7 weight for players on my server for some reason (meaning they spawn with 8/15 weight but theres no extra weapons in their inventory). Anyone heard of anything like this happening before? I assume its one of the mutators but I have quite a few so I wouldnt really want to go...
  13. HaTeMe

Final Map KF-CardenHill

EDIT: Released a v3 where I fixed a rather big exploit. Click the link below to redownload the new version. This is considered to be a final version as long as no new bugs occure, and will be hopefully whitelisted soon. Map Name: KF-CardenHill Playable: Yes Map Download/Download Size: Click...
  14. HaTeMe

Level Design Backup Music

You know when you use custom music on your map and the user doesnt have the song, it plays no music at all, right? So what Im asking is would it be possible to code a backup function for the map so if it cant find the song it will start playing something else either by 1) selecting songs...
  15. HaTeMe

Code Burning effect

Ive been searching through the flamethrower code and cant find the damned line which makes specimens burst in flames when hit. Also checked everything else flame/fire related. What Im trying to do is implement this burning effect on another weapon, so would someone kindly point out which file...
  16. HaTeMe

Beta Map KF-CardenHill_b1

Second Beta version is now available: Click Here! Change log: *Expanded the map a little by adding access upstairs. *Added further detail. *Fixed a few things like missing collision on some objects. *Added music. *Added more custom sounds to create a more creepy asylum environment. Known...
  17. HaTeMe

Level Design Custom Sound Effects Very Quiet :/

So, I imported a custom sound effect on my map but for some reason its extremely quiet in both sound browser and when implemented in the map. That means theres nothing wrong with my sound-actor settings, but its the sound file thats somehow tuning down the volume upon being imported. Its a...
  18. HaTeMe

Beta Map KF-Hydrophobia_b1

Map Name: KF-Hydrophobia Beta Number: 1 Playable: Yes Download: Click Here - 4.3mb packed / 34mb unpacked Description: An underwater cloning facility. The distances beetween traders are rather long so camping in one spot will be next to impossible unless you are very quick :) What testing is...
  19. HaTeMe

Final Map KF-StillAlive

EDIT: Updated with a new version where I fixed a few lighting errors, added a shortcut in the middle to get past the button controlled doors if teammates are unhelpful, and added a trigger which informs players about the portal shortcuts. Also fixed a few bugs. Map Name: KF-StillAlive-v1...
  20. HaTeMe

Level Design Destroy Doors with Triggers

How do I destroy a door or an actor with a trigger? I tried the DestroyActor in a scripted trigger but it didnt destory the door, also tried DamageActor but still no luck. Im sure the trigger itself is working cause I tested it with something else but its just not destroying the door... I even...