• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Extra Weight :S?

HaTeMe

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Behind You!
Im getting an extra 7 weight for players on my server for some reason (meaning they spawn with 8/15 weight but theres no extra weapons in their inventory). Anyone heard of anything like this happening before? I assume its one of the mutators but I have quite a few so I wouldnt really want to go through the trouble of removing everything to see whats causing the problem.

So I guess Im asking if anyones ever experienced this bug with any mutator so maybe I can find out which ones causing it or how its happening.

EDIT: The mutators I have are mainly weapon muts (IJC weapon pack, Mosin Nagant, Hunting Rifle... etc, which all should work normally)

Last edited:
But shouldnt the server send files to all clients automatically even when they arent in serverpackages or in the commandline? At least it did to me the last time I checked. Not to mention I HAVE all the files needed.

I will try that anyway.

EDIT: After adding all files to ServerPackages, Mosing Nagant appeared on me when spawned so thats what was eating up the 7 extra blocks. Thanks for the help :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0