• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Counter Strike Like Mod For Killing Floor: Your Team vs Another

1.Your Two primary weapons (exp. ak47,shotgun) and Armor bought in a round is kept.
2.You can press Use button to bring buy window up during time between rounds.
3.Wait time added Inbetween rounds
4. Level Action Rifle replaced with Crossbow!
5.Able to config settings in "Config mutators" in mutator tab such as Timelimit,score limit,max players
6. Score Board shows player scores instead of money
7.Melee speed is faster, weapon speed is slower.
8.Fixed Spectator that caused players to view others when they are in game.

Download
[url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4H9JVD80[/URL]

Upvote 0
looks cool, have been trying to put it on my server but to no avail. Mine is hosted by GameServers.com so its most likely differently run than everyone who uses the in game "Host Game" menu to run a server. I'll post back with the server IP when it's completed. I plan on putting Rollthedice, and Perk lvl 3 or 5 on the server. Plus the Max Players will be 20.

Join the Pwned Zombies Community/Clan-
6 player co-op server: 8.12.17.59:7707
20 Player Killing Strike Mode: Coming Soon

Last edited:
Upvote 0
looks cool, have been trying to put it on my server but to no avail. Mine is hosted by GameServers.com so its most likely differently run than everyone who uses the in game "Host Game" menu to run a server. I'll post back with the server IP when it's completed. I plan on putting Rollthedice, and Perk lvl 3 or 5 on the server. Plus the Max Players will be 20.

Join the Pwned Zombies Community/Clan-
6 player co-op server: 8.12.17.59:7707
20 Player Versus Mode: Coming Soon

There is already a maxplayer config in mutator, please no perks or youll completely ruin the gameplay I balanced for no perks, no other mutators because they will ruin the gameplay, and don't have any coop maps loaded in maplist only kf-dm maps also its not a versus mod making for close to mod name which is Killing Strike, it'll probably get you more players interested.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There is already a maxplayer config in mutator, please no perks or youll completely ruin the gameplay I balanced for no perks, no other mutators because they will ruin the gameplay, and don't have any coop maps loaded in maplist only kf-dm maps also its not a versus mod making for close to mod name which is Killing Strike, it'll probably get you more players interested.

ok thank-you for informing me, i'll make all perks 0 and glad to know there is a max player mutator in it already, how do i configure it? say i want 16 player slots or to change it to 20?

Upvote 0
Bug we found.

One: if there is only one person when the round starts now, the other guys won't spawn in, it should restart when second person connects, or wait for 2 people before starting.

Two: If a person joins between rounds on the losing team, the game doesn't recognize him as dead and the round won't end until he changes teams or reconnects to server.

Upvote 0
attachment.php

1.Your Two primary weapons (exp. ak47,shotgun) and Armor bought in a round is kept.
2.You can press Use button to bring buy window up during time between rounds.
3.Wait time added Inbetween rounds
4. Level Action Rifle replaced with Crossbow!
5.Able to config settings in "Config mutators" in mutator tab such as Timelimit,score limit,max players
6. Score Board shows player scores instead of money
7.Melee speed is faster, weapon speed is slower.
8.Fixed Spectator that caused players to view others when they are in game.
9.Fixing player entering game after round started and not allowed to enter after someone exited.
10.If You are alone in server you are changed to spectator.
11.Objective based VIP Mod (protect the trader) added in config.
12.Scoring fixed up.
13.More options available in config.
14.Mapvote fixed from not loading the maps.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I1Z5LT2Jhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=4Q1JYVE5

download

Attachments

• Shot00042.JPG
    Shot00042.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Request - Capture The Flag Gametype

Request - Capture The Flag Gametype

Hey Blackcheetah, love ur mod works. It will be awesome if u made a gametype that is a capture the flag. Maybe have a briefcase that u have to capture from the enemy base, then bring it back to ur base. And the enemy has to do everything they can to stop you but the case cannot be picked up by the enemy so it will stay where the player died. In Soldier Of Forune 2, there is this gametype and u have to take the case back into a helicoptor to complete the objective. If u can make this gametype, I will remake the MP-Shop map from SOF2. Its one of my fav games/maps of all times, would be fun to play it on KF.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey Blackcheetah, love ur mod works. It will be awesome if u made a gametype that is a capture the flag. Maybe have a briefcase that u have to capture from the enemy base, then bring it back to ur base. And the enemy has to do everything they can to stop you but the case cannot be picked up by the enemy so it will stay where the player died. In Soldier Of Forune 2, there is this gametype and u have to take the case back into a helicoptor to complete the objective. If u can make this gametype, I will remake the MP-Shop map from SOF2. Its one of my fav games/maps of all times, would be fun to play it on KF.

I could do that :)

Redownload had a missing file.

Upvote 0
Apart from deleting the obvious zombie spawns, teleporters, shop volumes etc and adding more playerstarts ( which would be the best amount? per side ) is there anything specific I have to do when converting KF maps to play this gametype ?

Cheers in advance

Filthy.

Nope just set players on opposing sides and have one team's playerstarts 0 and the other 1.

Everyone should redownload just incase there isnt any mismatches from little bugfix i made while ago.

Last edited:
Upvote 0