• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice
JustFilth
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bro, do you still have the mod of your skinpack? If you do please give me a link man I love it, here's a pic
    Hey JF, Any luck finding those old skins of yours? There are some people itching to DL them!
    Its a zombie shrimp, which somehow reminds me of the moomins. Im not sure whats the connection there.
    Hey dude, love the new maps! Keep up the good work dude. :D I wanted to make a suggestion for future maps. How about a derelict block of flats with maybe 2 or 3 floors. It could be completely awesome if you could go in and out of the flats. Could be pretty scary too as there would be plenty of room for dead bodies and other stuff in the flats and in the corridors. What do you think?
    Thanks JustFilth. Love the look of that map but I don't have BF2 so I can't play it. With regards to KF maps; Biohazard and Darkroads should keep us all entertained for some time, but keep up the good work. I think I speak for all of the mapping community when I say I cannot wait to see the next map. Keep up the good work.
    Hi GAz,

Cheers trooper! I have only released Biohazard and Darkroads so far for KF.

The only other map I have released in the past was a map for BF2 in 2007

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Yes back then I was Filthy_Habitz 8)

Hope this helps

Filthy.
    Hi JustFilth. Gotta say I love your Killing Floor maps, the very best I have played. I even reckon that DarkRoad should have been an official map. It's that good. Just wondering if you would be able to point me towards any other maps you have made. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…