• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

World Cup 2006

World Cup 2006

• Total voters
Worst game of the cup, both sides sucked big time..
Lol?.. Are you serious?..
Anyways....

3:0
УРА!

Man, was i happy!! Holy!!.. I'm still jumping!! That was the most intense, most... most... that was the best match, and Ukraine got throught no matter what (i mean, even with such biased referee)!!! Хохлы, вы лучшие!! That is the first time when post-soviet country not only goes to WC, but wins 1/8! Holy ***** i am going to be drunk today like pig...

Upvote 0
Well done Ukraine, I was certainly cheering for you!

What can I say about the Aussies though? They came so close to going through, even though they didn't I am still happy with how far we went, noone expected us to do so well. The country is applauding them and I think we're going to go really well in the comming years.

On the other hand though I just can't get that bitter taste out of my mouth, if that was a penalty then I am the king of England. It was just another in a long stretch of poor reffing decisions that always seemed to go against us in every match we played. It's not just confined here though the reffing has been **** all competition, I think we can all agree on that.

What it really comes down to though is I'd rather see the Aussies beaten on the field than screwed over by the ref :mad:

Hey I wonder if that ref has just got a new house... :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
and you normally feel sorry for the team that gets beat in penalties but not this time.
Yup, sure not this time. :D
But i disagree with you. Italy vs Australia game - now that was boring, but Ukraine vs Swiss?? Common, they all tried very hard, they attacked a lot, there were some moments, when i was shouting out loud. One cannot say that all the teams have done was standing in the middle of the field and trying not to loose the ball.

Upvote 0