• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

World Cup 2006

World Cup 2006

• Total voters
sport25s12teddy23864384iw.jpg

I just love that grin on his face:D

Upvote 0
It was a pretty slow game, but at least Rooney entertains the viewers with his outstandingly British punk facial expressions. If they want to win against either Portugal or Holland they better do alot better than they've been doing. If they still make it through, they don't stand a chance against the Germans.

*edit*
Wow, does the ref have a grudge against Kuyt or something?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
2ltben said:
Cocu throws Deco to the ground and Deco gets a f***ing redcard? What kind of bullsh** is that?

Picking up the ball after the free kick is given is pure flagrant sabotaging of the game, and is an obvious yellow card. It was so provocative that the other guy wasnt punished for throwing him.

Tsk.

I hope the teams are proud of themselves, because sure as hell nobody else is. There will probably be reactions from FIFA after this scandale.

Upvote 0
ROFLMAO

Portugal...no, just...no...

If guys ask me, Figo started it with this action behind the referee, he should've been thrown from the place after Costinha, too.
After this, Holland felt no need to kick the ball outside when they should have, and then the whole shite started.
Well, i only can hope Figo will end his career soon, these actions have nothing much to do with what i call sport...u may call it "tactic" e.g. heating the mood of the opponing team until someone explodes and is sent outside, but... honestly, who the f*ck wants to see it.

Well, whatever, next round -> goodbye Portugal :D

greetz,
gitano

Upvote 0
:( :( :( :( :(

That was such an nailbiting, but bull**** match. And the bull**** came from both sides. Maybe Figo can start a career in acting after he retires from football, he's really good at it. Very unsportsmanlike.

In the end it was like 9 vs 9?

Anyway, wow what a match. I wish they kept it clean though. Holland started playing much more aggresively in the second half and came very close to a couple of goals. Kuyt and Van Persie deserve credit, they played great.

Upvote 0