• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

First Patch Coming Today

So far we've been unable to reproduce the issues with progression not working locally. We know a lot of people are saying they are having issues, but so far we can't get it NOT to work. We're looking into it, and as soon as we can reproduce the issue we'll get right on fixing it.

One thing to be aware of is that you have to finish a round for the stats to be saved. We're going to add some messaging in an update soon to make people aware of this.

That's not entirely true, Ramm. Yestarday I played hours in a supposedly ranked server and I left after the las round ended. In that time, I "unlocked" a lot of unrelated achieviements and leveled up honer t an insane rate. After I left, only a handful of achevements saved (not that I wanted to), and the player progression went crazy (really weird values).

I hope when you fix the progression/unlock/achievemente issues, you'll do a reset to every stats. I don't want those achievements I know I didn't won :confused:

Keep the hard work up, guys :) And thanks for the feedback :cool:

Reactions: Skjold89
Upvote 0
So far we've been unable to reproduce the issues with progression not working locally. We know a lot of people are saying they are having issues, but so far we can't get it NOT to work. We're looking into it, and as soon as we can reproduce the issue we'll get right on fixing it.

One thing to be aware of is that you have to finish a round for the stats to be saved. We're going to add some messaging in an update soon to make people aware of this.

Oh its real - I've tried a whole heap of ranked servers (despite the ping from here in NZ) and nothing so far. And I am finishing rounds :D

A steam cloud issue with the game....?

Upvote 0