• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

For those asking "When is the DE beta"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A month of WoW-playtime costs less than 15 euros. Week or less of early RO2 costs 10 euros. I think that's a bit greedy pricing right there, don't you?

I don't deal in Euros (and neither does the UK primarily, for that matter), however I would say it depends on what your particular value is. I owned RO1 and got a 20% discount on the purchase price. I also get early access to unlocks, some TF2 hats and some KF skins. I will also get access to the beta whenever it is available. Sounds to me like I got exactly what was advertised on the Steam store page.

Then again, I have other games I can play. I have a daughter I can raise. I have work I can do. I guess it is that non-entitlement and patience factor.

Upvote 0
Oh , I edited it alright.

My thanks. If you meant not to insult, my apologies for misunderstanding.

I'm voicing my opinion that you're one greedy whining kid. Fine with that?
You had the option to not buy the DDE, still you bought it and now you complain that it's too expensive.

Opinions differ from insults. You can say that if you want, and I can report your post to the moderators.

I had the option to not buy DDE, true. I still did, mainly because I wanted to support Tripwire and get to the beta. Now that I see how TWI is acting about the game's impeding release and the beta, I'm not so sure if I want to give extra to them. It all depends on when the beta starts. Which we don't know. See where I am going here?

Reactions: Tagemandbagem
Upvote 0
A month of WoW-playtime costs less than 15 euros. Week or less of early RO2 costs 10 euros. I think that's a bit greedy pricing right there, don't you?
well depends how you look at it. I paid $39.99 AUD for this game and that is more then half price compering to BF and COD and many more titles without actually thinking about those $ 10 as a beta payment

Reactions: FBOTheLiuetenant
Upvote 0
Opinions differ from insults. You can say that if you want, and I can report your post to the moderators.

I had the option to not buy DDE, true. I still did, mainly because I wanted to support Tripwire and get to the beta. Now that I see how TWI is acting about the game's impeding release and the beta, I'm not so sure if I want to give extra to them. It all depends on when the beta starts. Which we don't know. See where I am going here?

If you bought DDE to support tripwire, then wait till they fix all they need to fix. Do you think TWI needs to report to you about every bug and thing they're fixing? What exactly do you want to hear from them? They don't have a beta release date just because they don't know it yet. When everything will be ready, they'll just release it. You really think they like all the whining on the forums? You really think they don't want to get it out there as soon as possible?

Upvote 0

I never asked for anything else than information. Is it too much to ask for?

This is not for comparison? Like frogs and grandmas? If u hater, go play wow. If you pullout your preorder, u have 2 months to play WoW. :)
To me, the only failing is the lack of information, that is why all this is happening...

Upvote 0
well depends how you look at it. I paid $39.99 AUD for this game and that is more then half price compering to BF and COD and many more titles without actually thinking about those $ 10 as a beta payment

I never commented the price on the actual game but the DDE-extra paid for mostly a early beta-access.

If you bought DDE to support tripwire, then wait till they fix all they need to fix. Do you think TWI needs to report to you about every bug and thing they're fixing? What exactly do you want to hear from them? They don't have a beta release date just because they don't know it yet. When everything will be ready, they'll just release it. You really think they like all the whining on the forums? You really think they don't want to get it out there as soon as possible?

I am waiting. I'd like at least the slightest hint on how long should I keep waiting. Also you said they don't have a day. That's not right, they do have an internal date - they just aren't giving it to anyone because they don't want people to get angry if the beta gets delayed. Do you see what's wrong with that?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

How can you not see the way you are acting is childish? The BETA will be released as soon as TWI feel it is ready to be released. One of the reasons being, far too many people treating BETA builds as demos, and then completely losing their minds when they find bugs/crashes/connection errors.

Another, being the fact that if they announce a date, and then have some technical problem, and have to delay until it's fixed: your ilk lose their minds even more. Your outbursts are just proving them right, and change nothing but the maturity level of this forum.

Upvote 0

+1!

Please people, stop whining... The beta is coming soon. Take a nice ride on the bike ,take a nap or go to work... The people at TWI are working their asses off for you guys but some of you only complain!

Reactions: Lobo
Upvote 0
How can you not see the way you are acting is childish? The BETA will be released as soon as TWI feel it is ready to be released. One of the reasons being, far too many people treating BETA builds as demos, and then completely losing their minds when they find bugs/crashes/connection errors.

Another, being the fact that if they announce a date, and then have some technical problem, and have to delay until it's fixed: your ilk lose their minds even more. Your outbursts are just proving them right, and change nothing but the maturity level of this forum.

Sigh. Once again I never asked them to release beta before it's ready to be released. If they DO NOT announce a date and have a delay, they don't have to tell about the delay. It's hiding the problem.

Let's have an example - you break your dad's car's window. Which is better - you tell your dad you broke it and it was an accident or you don't tell him and hope he doesn't find out?

Granted it's not the best example, but it works for this scenario.

And my outbursts? How many insults I've throw around? Every post I've written I've thought-out and read a couple of times before posting. I've kept my calm and not insulted anyone or called them names. You can compare the level of maturity of my posts to some others on this forum (or this thread) and think about it.

Upvote 0
+1!

Please people, stop whining... The beta is coming soon. Take a nice ride on the bike ,take a nap or go to work... The people at TWI are working their asses off for you guys but some of you only complain!

And why not at least have something new?

all we have is "will be released when ready" ...

Ok, TWI is busy working to be released soon, everyone knows that, however, costs to talk to us? costs come down and say what remains to be released? what they are working? would let their customers updated on the game.

After all, customers are not important at all?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.