• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New preview and screens

ximg.php

:DDDD

Reactions: teemu92 and Kashash
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
So, it looks like there is only 3 playable crew in each tank. We know you cannot be the loader. So that accounts for the T-34 crew (Driver, Radio, Loader, Gunner {which acted as commander}). Now the panzer IV crew has 5 members, (Driver, Radio, Loader, Gunner, Commander). Are all 5 crew members in the tank? Or did they reduce it to 4 and make the gunner the commander?

Upvote 0
So, it looks like there is only 3 playable crew in each tank. We know you cannot be the loader. So that accounts for the T-34 crew (Driver, Radio, Loader, Gunner {which acted as commander}). Now the panzer IV crew has 5 members, (Driver, Radio, Loader, Gunner, Commander). Are all 5 crew members in the tank? Or did they reduce it to 4 and make the gunner the commander?

John mentioned in a Crosshairs podcast that the playable number in Panzer IVs is indeed up to 4 human players out of a 5 man crew.

That was late last year though, I wouldn't know if things changed as I have not played the beta.

Upvote 0
Awesome thanks! The dedicated commander was a HUGE advantage to the German tanks...leaving that out would have been a mistake.

I know that when the loader dies, one of the AI if available replaces him, is there a priority set for which one takes his place?

And if your AI co axle machine gunner kills a player, who does it show gets the kill? I'm not too worried about kill count, I was just wondering if the tank commander gets the points...that would seem a bit cheesy to me...

Upvote 0