• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Series] The Walking Dead

I think the show is great, last episode was "slow", yes. I do not see a problem with this, and a good show doesn't need action in every episode, nor does this one need zombie killing every episode either to make it a good show.

I agree you don't need action nonstop but if you're going to focus on drama, lots of talking, and character relationships then you need to cast the appropriate good actors and write interesting dialogue. This show just fails pretty hard on that front.

Fed's friend is correct. That racist character wasn't in the comic book. It just seems like the cheapest way to try and add some social commentary. Let's take a cliche'd racist rant and direct it at a guy named "T-Dog" who then also gets beat up and acts like a saint.

Then talking about dildos, Maytags, and do-it-all coffee machines. I get the point, they miss consumerism, but the delivery is corny, awkward, and obvious.

I'm still not at the point where I'm going to stop watching but its not as good as I had hoped.

Reactions: DraKon2k
Upvote 0
I just can't see this series going anywhere since the main character is such a loser.

Spoiler!

Edit: Spoiler tagged for Kaner's request.

Last edited:
Upvote 0