• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A few suggestions from people who have been playing since release

1. Please, please, please, fix the door trader problem. At this point, it's far too easy to be the first one to the door and block off everyone. Vote kick doesn't work, and it ruins the game for everyone. Unless you're the one blocking the door- then it becomes absolutely hilarious.

1a. Implement vote kicking please.

2. Please redo the menu interface of the Trader. As it is, if you click on "Buy Clip" in rapid succession, the button for Sell Weapon shows up in its place.

3. As mentioned before, give us the option to mute the in game character chatter. Some of us role play, and it's hard to role play as Angelina Jolie trapped in a military compound with SAS members when every time you reload you're overwhelmed with British chatter. Afraid that it's essential for teamwork? Let the team members vote! I've yet to meet one single person who thinks it's necessary.

4. Sirens are sometimes bugged. I got my entire team to hold their fire and turn off their flashlight, yet she attacked. Most of the time she isn't bugged out though.

5. Please add a sound effect that's like "Booooomer"

6. Patriarch needs contact lenses.