• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Release Date

Alright so what do we have to work off of to make such an estimation?

It was announced sometime in May I believe. They have stated they want to do early access but I've also seen them say they want to wait till more of a beta state for early access in one of the interviews.

This is their biggest budget game so that means they could get things patched up and ready for play at a much quicker pace than previous games. It also means they could be way more ambitious with it and miss deadlines because they haven't done something on this scale possibly.

Best guess?
Soon

Upvote 0
Which poster ?

I believe is this one, but I'm very doubtful about this is the real release date.
3inj8OS.jpg

Upvote 0
This is not good....

I hope KF2 will not be relased shortly before or after Far Cry 4?

Even though KF is my favorite game with an insame amount of hours...open world fps is my favorite category.

Like now....i have Far Cry 3 installed and i seldom play it, while i continously put many hours into KF...but when it comes to preference i would not uninstall Far Cry 3 first..

Get my point?

Paying 60 euro for Far Cry 4 before KF2 makes me want to have KF2 at least 6 months before or after Far Cry 4. I very seldom pay so much for a game and i will not spend too much during just a couple of months...i am just not that rich.

Upvote 0