• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Outbreak Character Pack Now Available

Dude, no one has a problem, just stop trying to defend the pack for a while. Just ignore the post and it'll get lost in the sea of posts that confirm how worth it the pack is. There is really no point in arguing because if someone doesn't want to pay two measly bucks he doesn't want to pay out of principle, and nothing you can say can change that. It's like arguing religion.

What Grags2k2 meant wasn't to attack you. He just wanted you to lay it to rest and stop stirring up further hostility by reacting to what you believe are trolls. Really no point in that.

Upvote 0
Maybe I'm just old school and won't accept the new business models. I just think that when I pay for something that should be the end of it. Especially when I was never aware that further content would cost money. I don't like the fact that games are turning into a money pit and its even harder to swallow given that these "DLC's" used to be called patches. Yes, thats right, patches used to contain content other than bug fixes (which btw, whoever says we should appreciate we're not paying for free bug fixes is a moron).

Make the game complete to begin with. Charge what you want for it and thats it. If you want to add more content to thank your fans and drum up awareness for your next game, awesome! But dont charge me for it. I paid for the game months ago.

And finally, for the I dont even now how manieth time, yet I'm still positive some jackass is going to mention it, its not about the $2. It could be a penny. Stop being suckers gamers. Respect the dollar and the devs will respect you.

You don't like it, don't buy it. Simple as. What merits us and TWI the tedious task of listening to your whining all over this thread? The DLC is purely aesthetic, so again, if you don't want it, don't buy it. Everyone always wants something for nothing and should know by now that they're never always going to get it.

Upvote 0
Well guys, i actually dont get the point what the problem is with that pack oO Its like a small type of add-on. So if the developers want 2$, you gotta pay if you want it, else you dont have to oO. You cant say "i bought the game so everything further should be for free" cause that dosent work. Keep in mind that those developers spend their time to make such content, and hey "time is money".Its a bit of different if you develop just for fun or if its your job.

But hey, those models are really nice, but im afraid to say i picked "stormtrooper" (He actually reminds me of those frog soldiers from metal gear 4).

Upvote 0