• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Killing Floor GUI/Interface PlZ!

I think the current one works fine but it's far from perfect. This is something they'd have to work on farther down the road once the bigger issues are cleared up.

Exactly, its also far from the worst thing, IMO the BF2 GUI sucks balls, way too complicated! This KF interface is simple, runs fast, and doesnt limit you and your computer by interacting with it...i think they did a good job!

Upvote 0
Red Orchestra remains with the same GUI so i guess TripWire needs to GROW! Evolution from Crappy Games to High Quality Games!! Meaning more graphics, more quality.

Comments:
Ohh Blasphemy what DarkevilPT said!! This game is better in this ugly way menu because it runs faster and quicker for those with old computers..

But

Whooo, its true mate, killing floor need to be upgraded, Killing Floor Source, Killing Floor 2, A new Engine, a new system more quality in every senses, its a game with potential.

Thats my point of view, now i know some of u guys are going to disagree..
Even if not a new game, maybe a new menu GUI at least a better one..

Upvote 0
Red Orchestra remains with the same GUI so i guess TripWire needs to GROW! Evolution from Crappy Games to High Quality Games!! Meaning more graphics, more quality.

Comments:
Ohh Blasphemy what DarkevilPT said!! This game is better in this ugly way menu because it runs faster and quicker for those with old computers..

But

Whooo, its true mate, killing floor need to be upgraded, Killing Floor Source, Killing Floor 2, A new Engine, a new system more quality in every senses, its a game with potential.

Thats my point of view, now i know some of u guys are going to disagree..
Even if not a new game, maybe a new menu GUI at least a better one..

its a game with MASSIVE potential as there's none other like it. but sequels and re-makes on other engines are far far down the road.

The hud could have a little black or grey outlining and base added to it and that would improve things right then and there.

Upvote 0

Tripwire is not the company that value is. They don't have the staffing to roll out new games with the same graphical quality and the same speed. And if they start using source, then they have to learn an entirely new engine. They already have used UE 2 and UE3 so I expect that they will be sticking with those. A new game isn't going to solve any issues inherantly, so we would be much better off asking them to update the UI rather than ask for a resource hogging new game. Besides graphics and UI don't make the game, they just make it better.

Upvote 0
Thanks, Killing Floor TEAM for Making this new DLC GUI/Menus Upgrade!! Finally the game is more bright full!
Still, there are some more things i'd to see better like the map loading menu image and first menu background images it really doesn't favors the game that part stills a little poor, but since u guys are working hard to make the game better it won't be a problem i believe keep working its getting better and better!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks, Killing Floor TEAM for Making this new DLC GUI/Menus Upgrade!! Finally the game is more bright full!
Still, there are some more things i'd to see better like the map loading menu image and first menu background images it really doesn't favors the game that part stills a little poor, but since u guys are working hard to make the game better it won't be a problem i believe keep working its getting better and better!!

agreed. the hud and gui has been improved MASSIVELY since release and the game now feels fully professional and less like an indie game.

Upvote 0
It's funny guys you talk about this ... I was asking myself if any other hud exist for Killing Floor. I browsed on web and I found this... Pretty cool and more pro than the actual one, no...? Anybody see this version of the hud before?

25Shot1.jpg

I found it on this forum http://www.grcade.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9768

Last edited:
Upvote 0