• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Well all that has to be done is for the grenade to check through the player list to see if there are any players in prone within X UU to itself. If thats the case then kill that player and do nothing else. If it isnt the case then just explode normally.

Shouldnt make too much of an impact i feel, also not very challenging to implement.

Upvote 0
I think that this would be a great feature, especially for when you throw a nade and it happens to bounce off an object (e.g. a tree branch) and right back in your face. I meant to toss a grenade over a wall once but accidently hit the top edge and it rolled back down; so I went prone on top of it and saved three other people from a TK, while only killing myself. It would be fantastic if this could be coded so this type of thing would consistently work.

I am all for it.

Upvote 0
i think this works most of the time ne way...just done a few test runs on a server with some mates and it seems to work but as someone said it seems the concussion can still kill...also some other odd things with nades is depending on what ur standing next to effects ur likely hood of being killed (also how the nade falls onto said object)...

for example just now someone threw a nade at me and it bounced off a sandbag i was lying next to and landed probs about 1 foot from me and just touching the sand bag (on my side of it before someone asks). It went off and nothing at all happened to me...this does seem to occur with other objects also.

Upvote 0