• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your Killing Floor 2 dream playable char.

I want Steampunk Mrs. Foster (yes, she IS so special to me),

Kilo Miles,
Spoiler!

and Jules Merit.
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
I like Ana a lot already, so I'm not sure I'd even play as anyone else if they added them.
But I add my support for KF1 trader as a playable character.

a stalker-fied gir. She could wear a jumpsuit or something with most of one pant leg and a sleeve and a section of the middle ripped out, so you can see parts of her body turn invisible when she isn't doing anything.

I love that idea. It should make sense because, like you said, there's already Carnivore in KF1. One problem is that she would be easily confused with an actual stalker. Maybe she could glow a different color.

I also expect that TW is already planning to bring back Ms. Foster, Rachel Clamley, and a hazmat suit character like Dr. Glover.

Upvote 0
Always liked the idea of Nikolai and George from the first killing floor.

2 WW2 Re-enactors dressed in either authentic or re-production gear tearing their way though zeds as they try and survive. Bonus points: Only time you will see someone in a WW2 Russian uniform and a WW2 German uniform working together.

Apart from that i liked the idea of the Horizine Exo-suit troopers as well, like they had to have had some form of response team ready from the word go just in case anything happened.

Upvote 0
I would really love to see the Steampunk characters added to KF2. My preferred character was the Steampunk Berserker, mostly because of the way it resembled the level 5 suit Isaac Clarke wore in Dead Space one.

But it seems every character is going to have their own individual voices and personalities so there's a damn good chance that many of the skins that we all loved to play with in KF1 won't see a transition into KF2 for a very, very long time. If ever.

Upvote 0
Regarding the Steampunk characters, I wonder if they could just be added as individual outfit-parts of the existing characters?

So you could go full Steampunk Mr Foster or just wear the steampunk mask on his regular modern clothes. The mix-and-match nature of the body/head/accessory options gives a lot to play with, in terms of style.

Upvote 0