• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your favorite Perk?

A favorite is hard for me, and this question has come up many times. I don't really have a best, or a preferred perk. It changes every time I play. Sometimes you want to blast specimens with a shotgun, sometimes you want to light them on fire. *shrug*

If I absolutely had to choose, just a single one, it would be sharpshooter - simply because I integrate sharpshooter weapons into many of my loadouts for other perks like demo, firebug, zerker, medic, etc. Would prefer an unperked handcannon over an unperked shotgun due to being able to use it more precisely.

Upvote 0
Probably medic and commando. Sharpshooter is also great but I'm not a fan of playing the guessing game with the scrake hitboxes. I can usually do alright at sharpie but it's so easy to mess up from a factor out of my control. I feel bad when I let the team down. :(

Berserker at its best is probably up there as well, but unfortunately there are very few instances where it is useful other than kiting around a map for two hours (boring!). Holding in a field on Farm or the roof of Hospital Horrors with a katana is great fun though. :D

My best perks are probably medic and demolitions. :cool:

Upvote 0