Xbox Series X Smart Delivery Update

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Denu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 7, 2020
Hi guys, I just wanted to ask a question in anticipation for the release of the next monster powerful Xbox Series X. I love playing Killing Floor 2, it's one of my favourites, so need to ask if it will be optimised to utilise Ultra High Settings like on PC, with the nice liquid guts details and physics. That technology rocks!

I read at Microsoft about Smart Delivery, being entirely up to the developers to update it. Will you guys be doing this?

I really hope so!? This game will be amazing at 4k, 120fps at ultra high end settings.

Thanks for your time,

Kind regards,

Dan

Reactions: pavlito

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Currently we are investigating what it will take to make sure our currently Xbox 1 and PS4 titles will take to run on the next gen systems. This includes Killing Floor 2 and Maneater.

Reactions: pavlito

Denu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 7, 2020
Great! Well that's possitive! I guess once you know more you will let us know :)

Denu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 7, 2020
Currently we are investigating what it will take to make sure our currently Xbox 1 and PS4 titles will take to run on the next gen systems. This includes Killing Floor 2 and Maneater.
Hi Yoshiro,

Been a while since I last posted, just to ask if you guys have got any upcoming updates for Killing Floor 2 graphics on Xbox Series X?

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
There are no plans for a KF 2 native build for the new consoles.