• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Xbox Freezing/Crashing

StayFeral

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 7, 2020
United States
The game on Xbox One seems to be crashing hard at times. Mostly on Dystopia from what I've noticed. Or maybe it has to do with a weapon bug glitch. Not sure. But I also just had a hard crash upon starting the game up. It got to the first logo screen and gave that 60hz buzz and froze. Really hope this to be fixed soon!

The game on Xbox One seems to be crashing hard at times. Mostly on Dystopia from what I've noticed. Or maybe it has to do with a weapon bug glitch. Not sure. But I also just had a hard crash upon starting the game up. It got to the first logo screen and gave that 60hz buzz and froze. Really hope this to be fixed soon!
See the post below in the bug report. Crashes are caused by using the new dlc weapon 'Gravity imploder' don't use it or anyone in the team & all should be ok. Tripwire unfortunately are seemingly unable to notify people of persistent game breaking bugs because they are out getting drunk 👍

Upvote 0