• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWII Cigarettes

Hi!

I was asking myself, which cigarettes or which tobacco the germans smoked during WWII. Today's cigarettes often contain many additives (like chocolate flavor) to be more addictive oder just taste smoother and are no more pure tobacco like they were back then. So do you know some brands and if you can still buy them? I would be glad for answers.

4ssassin
I love chocolate flavor and this is really good at taste. i mean e cigarette. this chemical has no side effect so we can take it. but we can recommend it by a doctor.

Upvote 0
They still make Lucky Strikes me thinks, Camel non-filters and Paul Malls are old school too.. But I chose Natural Organic Certified Whole Leaf Cotton-Filtered American Spirits... made by Indians. They don't spray them with DDT or anything. :D

But I think everyone in WW2 preferred 'Merican Tobacco from the great State of Virginia.
Dont be fooled cheif soled out a long time ago, Spirits are full of crap too and may I add taste like swallowing a ball of chewing tobacco?

Want real indidan tobacco its not coming a yelolow little pack. Go to the reservation and buy a bag like if it were pot.

Upvote 0