• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WWAUT - Lighting the fire and bringing the boom

I remember reading about how work was being done to fix some issues with the berserker. Will those changes be included with this update? And is there any news on when the new melee class will be worked on? The katana is one of the most popular weapons, and it's really sad that it does no one any good at the moment.

Upvote 0
Will pass that along.

Dear Yoshiro,not small Russian community bringing you a huge thanks for the work. We are waiting for every news,every update eagerly.
Can I ask what could I tell many Russian when is the new patch No. 2 in which Firebug, and Demolitions.
I can explain to you why many are now not so interested in playing it. Since buying early access we expect updates almost every week. We have absolutely no difference with bugs or no, this or that map, and the same applies to weapons. We would be grateful if you answer.Thanks again

Upvote 0
how the C4 will work ?

Is it going to be throwing all the C4 pipes and blow it with one click ?
or you can blow each C4 by keep clicking many times ?
can the other players able to blow the C4 by shooting it with their guns ?
can the other players blow it with their grenades ?

I'm hoping it works by C4 explodes only on click 1 at a time but chain reaction can occur, eg you drop 6 c4 but 4 are in a cluster, blow up one, blow up another but set 3 off with its explosion, blow up the last one all in 3 clicks. I also hope it isnt set off by any of your weapons except the c4 controller.

As for other people being able to set off your c4, thats a sure fire way to get demos trying to kill their teammates by welding them in with fleshpounds as someone wasted expensive c4 because hes a griefer/idiot.

Upvote 0