• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release WWAIT - Support Keybind + Far Cry Sprint

clconx

Grizzled Veteran
May 4, 2015
Italy
Hi all, this is my first post :D

I wrote a script with AutoHotKey to restore the key configuration of Killing Floor. Support is my favourite perk, and i like to have 3 weapons because ammo are never enough :p

Prerequisites (you need to assign the following keys in this way):
Code:
    movements key = WASD

Clear keys "3" and "4" assignments:
    "3" => "m"             (a random key I have choosen)
    "4" => "5"

Run button = Lshift
Support Keybind 1.0
With this mod key "4" select always the best primary weapon, while "3" the next one.

E.g.
2 primary weapons:

SG 500 = "3"
Boomstick = "4"

or

Boomstick = "3"
AA12 = "4"

3 primary weapons:

SG 500 = Flashlight key
Boomstick = "3"
AA12 = "4"

OK it's not perfect. If you equip the pistol and you have 3 weapons, you can't switch directly to SG500, but it's better than nothing :p

Support Keybind 2.0
If you want to equip 3 primary weapons (even off perk) each with its own keybind, this is for you.

With this mod key "4" select always the best primary weapon, while "3" the next one.
The weakest weapon is assigned to the key "Q".

Example:
Hunting Shotgun = "Q"
M79 = "3"
AA12 = "4"

Auto Run
Now you don't need to hold "Run" button to keep running, and you can change weapons in the running.
It works like Borderlands, Far Cry etc.

DOWNLOAD

Support Keybind 1.0 + Auto Run
http://www.mediafire.com/download/65p1pudge3vilqz/KF2_Keybind_1.0c.rar

Support Keybind 2.0 + Auto Run
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d25dy9cwk4306sd/KF2_Keybind_2.0.rar

Auto Run only
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5jxontzic9dup18/KF2_Auto_Run.rar

N.B.
Each mod execute the game, so you can use it to load KF2.

Last edited:
Far Cry Sprint

Does that work with any game? If so would you do an executable with this feature only?

Yes, I can make a script only for the sprint, but I don't know if it works with all games... in theory it's possible :D
What game?

[UPDATE]
I'm sorry but it's not so simple. I tried with another game and it does'nt work. It depends on how the game handles the input.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Downloaded to see the source code but got disapointed when I saw the '.exe' only. I've seen a few AHK scripts around and done a few myself but none were ideal, they all had drawbacks plus AHK's "glitches". I'm not asking for the sourcecode but would you mind telling me how you did it?

The sprint one I saw was one that toggled the shift key to be held down, which screwed a lot of other stuff such as pressing tab and opening the steam UI. The weapon selecting one I made worked wonderfully for selecting the first, second or third weapon with just 1 button press but the drawback is that if I pressed the button again it would "redraw" the same weapon.

Upvote 0
Downloaded to see the source code but got disapointed when I saw the '.exe' only. I've seen a few AHK scripts around and done a few myself but none were ideal, they all had drawbacks plus AHK's "glitches". I'm not asking for the sourcecode but would you mind telling me how you did it?

The sprint one I saw was one that toggled the shift key to be held down, which screwed a lot of other stuff such as pressing tab and opening the steam UI. The weapon selecting one I made worked wonderfully for selecting the first, second or third weapon with just 1 button press but the drawback is that if I pressed the button again it would "redraw" the same weapon.

I send you a PM with the source code.:)

Upvote 0
Added Auto Run only script :)

This mod doesn't modify in any way the game files ;)

Nice, could you do similiar to toggle "aim down the signs"? (aka. ADS, quick ADS in Call of Duty games) So the game thinks mouse2 is released (while its still pressed) and thinks its pressed on button release. Would be nice for sniper weapons in Left 4 Dead games or Crysis.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice, could you do similiar to toggle "aim down the signs"? (aka. ADS, quick ADS in Call of Duty games) So the game thinks mouse2 is released (while its still pressed) and thinks its pressed on button release. Would be nice for sniper weapons in Left 4 Dead games or Crysis.

It's a little bit difficult at the moment because I haven't those games so I can't make tests...anyway now I'm working on berserker.

Upvote 0