• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Worst weapon

I don't know, Dual 9mm is pretty tasty for getting a lot of spam headshots. the only reason i don't use them is because i'd rather use 4 blocks for a handcannon or dual HCs rather than the dual 9mm

True, but after all those moments where Im carefully decapping a massive congo-line of clots, only to backpedal onto a 2nd 9mm, and lose my accuracy, ammunition and time, I have a grudge about those 2nd 9mms.

Very useful to sell to trader though, but if its mid-wave, I avoid them.

Upvote 0
hahaha if a medic needs to use another classes weapon just to stay alive, that shows that he doesnt know how to play as medic. yes the MP7 can be useful, but what happens when your team is swarmed by zombies and youre unable to heal them. the MP7 is a joke for that type of situation.

the ranged healing is so dodgy.

The Mp7 is an alright weapon, not a great one. Just as it should be since the Medic is less combat-effective then the other classes. He makes everyone else more effective through healing them.

I think of the Mp7 as a ranged healing tool first, and the gun is a bonus.

Finally somebody I can agree with. I never use the Katana. The Axe is what real players use, it's cheap and Badass, rather than that tiny little blade.

Meh, I've always prefered slicing over crushing or stabbing weapons (yes, an axe performs more like a crushing weapon then slicing or chopping). Call me a weebo, but I like going samurai on the zeds. Nothing like running up to a scrake and turning it into some delicious sashimi. :)

I would like to see more use for the machete and duel 9mm's though. And the LAW of course.

Upvote 0