• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

workshop problem

go and delete the map files that you might already have in your mygames folder. I had a similar problem and that seemed to fix it.
i deleted all map files from two different folders last night and made sure i wasn't subscribed to anything in workshop last night. Today, after logging in and out at least a half dozen times, all of a sudden that rifles only stuff started downloading.

Upvote 0
same issue here except...

same issue here except...

same issue here except... it started with rifles then its seems to have moved on to kriegszeit_alpha 3, bridge_beta 1, myshkovariverprebeta, west-harbor, and now finally "updated text". I unsubbed workshop ages ago because of how flaky it was and rely on server redirects for new maps. also even tho its downloaded the first time it keeps on repeating the downloaded complete message every time i start up the game. for instance now it says "updated text download complete" every time. except for the latest one ("updated text") it seems to follow a progression of completely brand new maps most recently added to workshop. if you go to workshop and click most recent it follows the order i've specified. has bug this progressed for the rest of you also?

Upvote 0