• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which Zed has been improved the most?

Which Zed has been improved the most?

• Clot

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Gorefast

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Bloat

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Crawler

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Stalker

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Husk

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Siren

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Scrake

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Fleshpound

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters

Lieutenant Skittles

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
In your opinion, which Zed has been improved the most? I personally think the Bloat has been improved the most. He isn't as much of a pushover as his predecessor, and on HoE he is truly a formidable foe, due to his sprint ability and his bile doing way more damage. He is most certainly harder to take down in this game than the first.

Last edited:
Bloat, followed by the husk. Both are great upgrades.

Only one I don't like is the siren. She's worse mechanics-wise and she looks kinda lame. Old siren was the only zed that looked genuinely scary. I remember jumping off my chair when her close-up appeared in the main menu when I was first playing.

Upvote 0
Bloat is already spoken for what with it being more of a special zed rather than a trash zed you just pop once and be done with, so I have to say STALKER.

Stalkers are significantly harder to see, and even hit while uncloaked. They're also miles faster and they seem to have more attacks.

KF1's stalker could be very easily seen at range, and dodging its pathetic attack was so easy.

Upvote 0
Bloat is already spoken for what with it being more of a special zed rather than a trash zed you just pop once and be done with, so I have to say STALKER.

Stalkers are significantly harder to see, and even hit while uncloaked. They're also miles faster and they seem to have more attacks.

KF1's stalker could be very easily seen at range, and dodging its pathetic attack was so easy.

Yeah, she is pretty hard to hit due to her doing so many acrobatic moves and hitting you at the same time. And when there are multiple at once they can do a lot of damage to one player if they get the chance.

Upvote 0
I voted for pesky little Steve aka the Crawler. Bear with me, I started my first game on suicidal knowing I was only a level 0 and about to get my backside kicked but during the second game I seen something that surprised me, a crawler leaping towards another player, that leap was around 15 metres, once they have the ability to walk on walls and ceilings they'll be really nasty.

Upvote 0
I voted for pesky little Steve aka the Crawler. Bear with me, I started my first game on suicidal knowing I was only a level 0 and about to get my backside kicked but during the second game I seen something that surprised me, a crawler leaping towards another player, that leap was around 15 metres, once they have the ability to walk on walls and ceilings they'll be really nasty.

That's all cool. This thread is all opinion, and everyone is welcome to share what they think.

Upvote 0
I voted bloat but honestly its hard to ignore others...especially stalker

-bloat looks a lot better, ofc the animatinos and attacks are better and his head isnt 1shoted by everything

-stalker is on the same level, harder to see, actually hits you and hard to hit, only bad thing is her looks...she looked better in KF1

-the 3 clots types...I actually like their grab now...and nice to see some different looks

-gorefast: They look pretty much the same as in KF1....didnt really need changes though

-crawlers: they seem the same...so much like gorefast...didnt require changes anyway...seems harder to spot though

-siren: at least it doesnt instawreck you with screams...finally got better utility as mainly nade destroyer and takes quite a beating

-husk...I actually aint too thrilled about him

-scrake....I dont like his new looks...but otherwise everything improved and is now finally a threat

FP: looks better, is actually a threat now (in KF1 kite him for days he never rages)...my main issue is he doesnt use his robot talk anymore (if I could choose 1 zed to get his voices back, its FP)

Upvote 0
Not really going to vote because I think different ZEDs are better for different reasons.

-Clots just got a lot more depth by being three types instead of 1, and the grab. While some of the differences are literally just an animation or two, it really diversified the line up of stuff coming at you. I also love angry clot now. He's ready for a fight! Like a boxer walking to the middle of the ring. The grab for me has made me re-evaluate how I see clots and it startles me most times it happens.

-Scrake visually is more intimidating now. Maybe they went a little overboard on the muscle mass. I love some of the animations now. How he points at his target like Babe Ruth, how he does a little victory dance after killing a player. I like how relentless he's become once he's raging, because he often didn't get there in KF1 on lower difficulties. Raid boss is pretty appropriate to him now. With balance the way it is, I find him actually more threatening than the FP.

-FP. I like him mostly for the same reasons as the Scrake, the visuals and animation flourishes like the victory dance. In terms of gameplay, I don't feel like he's changed that much, and sometimes, I think he's easier to deal with (but maybe that's because there's not sending three of them at you at a time like the Scrake ><)

Upvote 0