• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Which display settings enables the specimens to be decapitated?

My brother has a cut version too (I bought mine on release-day, when it was still uncut, thank god...) and to me, personally, the tilted back head is way, WAY more frightening than the blood and gore confetti I get.

He doesn't even see specimens burn though, and with some ZEDs it's hard to tell if their head is tilted back already or not... Nah, they neutered the German version pretty bad.:(

(@TWI: you should have kept a loophole to unlock the uncut version. Like some .ini setting or whatever.:()

Upvote 0
I know a German who has the game, and he was mad that his was censored, but apparently all he needed to do was to go into a file (I'm guessing user.ini) and change something like GORE=FALSE

I don't remember exactly, not having paid that much attention because I had no reason to learn how :p But google it and you should find it. It is possible.

Upvote 0