• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Whats your favorite Developer Diaries?

Dolan

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 9, 2014
Canada
www.youtube.com
Personally in my opinion The part2 of "The Gore" was my favorite Developer Diaries.
Mostly just because of:
d4202210f7bb7aeeeecaaf44d3f4a6b7.png

And
1108269cd10f2d475cb00d1314e88d2f.png

And the best one.
7d4f266425a46c51c8237b42779d3808.png

Why do people like the gore so much? The weapons are definitely where it's at.

I like the gore just because it feels new, the M.E.A.T for me is the start for a beautiful future for Tripwire, especially if they add the M.E.A.T system to other future games. (RO3)? ;)

But yes, I agree. The weapons are amazing and awesome, I just think the gore is amazing. Don't worry I'm not crazy... Or am I?

Upvote 0
Do you think the black and white slow motion is optional? I mean, as much as I like the style, I hope there is an option for full colour or unfiltered..etc

There's been about a dozen posts of people doubting the visual effects during zed time, I like the idea of saturating everything but red but I'm one of the peeps who just want regular colour or a more subtle effect
I think the best solution is having options, and you could go one further and have a menu set up with different post-processing options in zed-time, e.g. SEEING RED - crush the blacks and tint heavily red
Grindhouse - have a sepia/film grain overlay and fray the edges of the screen or something
The Killtage - a hit marker appears and the screen shakes and spins violently every time you kill a zed (i'm not sorry)
I know those are heavy effects but there could be more subtle ones with less of an effect on the screen
Just a silly idea off the top of my head that would be one way to satisfy everyone

Upvote 0