• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What was your funniest close encounter?

I was hiding with my temmate in a room as the last russians in grain elevator. I hear german talk so i shoot at the thin wall and after two seconds i see a blood puddle getting bigger, then my temmate stares at it and a burst of bullets comes from the same wall and one hits him on the neck. He was chocking and I could see his wound o_o then the rest of germans came and stabbed me to death.

Upvote 0
I was hiding with my temmate in a room as the last russians in grain elevator. I hear german talk so i shoot at the thin wall and after two seconds i see a blood puddle getting bigger, then my temmate stares at it and a burst of bullets comes from the same wall and one hits him on the neck. He was chocking and I could see his wound o_o then the rest of germans came and stabbed me to death.

:D

Your team-mate was cowering on the stairs outside too eh?

Upvote 0
Actually it was a whole round barracks. I didn't plan for it but made at least 6 kills with the bayonet. Especially I remember two scenes:

The first was when our not-so-great team lost the infirmary to the Russians, who immediately occupied the windows in the upper floor facing the school and German spawn. I snook around the building, went upstairs, hit one guy with the bayonet, somehow survived the next guy and his PPSH, took out him and another Semi-Auto guy at the window, who was busy not-bolting, so he didn't notice his two mates had gone down. :D

The second encounter was in the admin building. I went inside coming across the field southwest of the NCOs barracks and ran upstairs - into the arms of a PPSH with drum mag. Luckily, I seem to have caught him by surprise as he was obviously not aiming and missed with his first bullets. My bayonet didn't miss. I wasn't even voonded.

I'm still really pissed of about that bug, that makes it impossible to kill guys with the bayonet that are lying down. Stupid.

Upvote 0