• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What time does it end?

Yeah I've been wondering this too. Will it end tonight, or will it end on the night of the 16th tomorrow? Will it cut off in the middle of the night tonight, or will I still be able to play tomorrow morning and have it cut off at night tomorrow?
Well what I do know is that TWI is based out of Georgia. So assuming EST, it's currently around 1:30AM and still no cut-off. What this probably means is that they'll be manually shutting it down. This will either occur when they re-open tomorrow morning (somewhere between 10AM and 12PM) or later in the afternoon when they deem it time. Pick your poison, guys.

Upvote 0
Well what I do know is that TWI is based out of Georgia. So assuming EST, it's currently around 1:30AM and still no cut-off. What this probably means is that they'll be manually shutting it down. This will either occur when they re-open tomorrow morning (somewhere between 10AM and 12PM) or later in the afternoon when they deem it time. Pick your poison, guys.

I think I'll just give it a proper sendoff tonight, and then go to bed around 4 or 5 AM, then when I wake up tomorrow it'll either be there or not. But even if it's still there, I won't play it because I need a breather anyway. Can't wait for Early Access!

(Also I'll use this time to fix my sleep pattern lol.) ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0