• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

It would be a nice feature but I don't know if it would be possible.
The engine has some limits, and if the devs who are expert in that didn't make it I don't know if we would be able to do that aswell.

I think it was more a question of prioritizing, and the fact that it is perceived as an arcade feature as soldiers are instructed to harness their helmets.

Upvote 0
Sorry but we're still really busy with our projects.

We fixed a few things on the geballte Ladung and made some improvements and we hope it will be available on the Steam Workshop during the incoming week.

There are still many hard-working people in the team and some amazing projects are in work :cool:

Regards,
Blitzkrieg-Bob

A new media release will follow soon...

Upvote 0
Sorry but we're still really busy with our projects.

We fixed a few things on the geballte Ladung and made some improvements and we hope it will be available on the Steam Workshop during the incoming week.

There are still many hard-working people in the team and some amazing projects are in work :cool:

Regards,
Blitzkrieg-Bob

A new media release will follow soon...
Good to hear, can't wait to hear and see what you guys are up to. And a big thank you of course for doing all this :)

Upvote 0