• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What happened to perk balancing?

The next update is the last update right? I'm really hoping it would have major perk balancing updates unlike the previous ones.

I don't get how you got that idea mate? They did say that "a new year of content was planned", and considering they ask for our weapon and weekly ideas, I doubt they would have thrown that into the bin (unless they're looking for launch content for KF3... But that'd be strange)

This being said, I do agree with you on the fact that the tweaks and balance changes are often laughable by how mild they are. I do remember the pleasure of scrolling through a whoooole long list of balance patch changes for hours, looking at everything that the devs (not just the KF2 devs) did. Now, it's often a meager +5% extra damage or -10% max ammo...

I know that they said that it would be difficult to work out very big and meaningful changes so far into the game lifecycle, but my proposal of skipping a few updates to provide one BIG one still stands.

Reactions: Aze
Upvote 0