• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What do you want to see in the Steam Workshop ?

cucamonster

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 15, 2010
Hi there folks, been a long time I haven't visited these forums, but now the workshop thing had me very excited, I've created this thread to let anybody who is going to work in the steam workshop to know what do we want to see in the game, just some requests for people who already have some experience in the modding area:

-Some new player models.
-Some more tanks.
-Some new texture packs to improve the overall game visual quality.
-Some Co-op modding (this is a dream of mine, don't know what you people think of this, but this feature was promissed long ago)
-Improvements to the overall game hartdcore realism factor.

Please don't delete this thread, if I puted it in the wrong place, let me know.:)

Controllers are supported (unofficially). There are controls in the wiki.

oO!!! Going to give them a look. Thanks Yoshiro!

EDIT: Tried it out, and at least for tanking and sniping, it's LOTS of fun. I'm not a huge fan of the push left controller for sprint, as that kind of hurts the thumb, but most other keys are pretty intuitive.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
-Some new player models.
-Some more tanks.
-Some new texture packs to improve the overall game visual quality.
-Some Co-op modding (this is a dream of mine, don't know what you people think of this, but this feature was promissed long ago)
-Improvements to the overall game hartdcore realism factor.

-Some more tanks : yes.

...trooptransports

-Some more trooptransports : yes.

Upvote 0