• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What do you guys do when you get bored?

As it would so happen, Game Development :D I'm actually looking into a potential project with UDK right now.
What about you, are you in college, or graduated already?

I'm a grad (doctoral) student in computer engineering.

why don't you two faggots pm each other

Jealousy is such an ugly emotion. 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I haven't had the opportunity to do this more than a couple times but it was my absolute favorite:

1) Get a team of friends, 3 to 5 is ideal. Use a (voice) chat outside of KF so random players cannot see or hear your communications.
2) Join a public HoE server with no level requirement.
3) Wait for a low level player to join, the lower the better.
4) Try to get as far as possible without the player dying (in the likely event that they die try to get as far as possible without wiping, while still protecting them). You are allowed minimal communication with the player. You can exchange pleasantries, but any instructions and advice cannot be given unless requested.
5) Wait for hilarity to ensue.

This works best if you do it during a sale, as there will be a steady influx of new level 0 players. There's nothing quite like having an experienced team at the mercy of the choices of a clueless newbie :D

Upvote 0
I haven't had the opportunity to do this more than a couple times but it was my absolute favorite:

1) Get a team of friends, 3 to 5 is ideal. Use a (voice) chat outside of KF so random players cannot see or hear your communications.
2) Join a public HoE server with no level requirement.
3) Wait for a low level player to join, the lower the better.
4) Try to get as far as possible without the player dying (in the likely event that they die try to get as far as possible without wiping, while still protecting them). You are allowed minimal communication with the player. You can exchange pleasantries, but any instructions and advice cannot be given unless requested.
5) Wait for hilarity to ensue.

This works best if you do it during a sale, as there will be a steady influx of new level 0 players. There's nothing quite like having an experienced team at the mercy of the choices of a clueless newbie :D

HAHA. Sounds like VIP mode.

Upvote 0
About a month after I got all level six perks I reset them to zero and leveled them all up again. Also random challenges that people like to post are fun to attempt. Usually the best way to stay interested in a game is to have a whole lot of friends that play it so you never have to play with randoms and fun times are had. Using unusual weapon loadouts or playing in a way that you do not normally typically livens up the game.

But really if you are bored I would suggest just stop playing for awhile. Killing Floor is always going to be extremely repetitive to the point of tedium and if you don't take breaks to play other game or partake in other forms of entertainment you likely will eventually never want to play again. ( At least this is what other people tell me, I'm about 2k hours into KF and still not bored and could play it everyday. :cool: )

Upvote 0