• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What browser do you use?

Firefox
Very selective link knocking Firefox, if you look at the vulnerabilities of Firefox compared to IE Firefox is way better, 4 for Firefox(1 critical) compared to 9 for IE(5 critical) so far this year.
Solution to spyware, well he rants some b*ll*cks about Firefox not cleaning spyware, well ffs its a browser not an anti-spyware program and it wont prevent you manually installing it what a load of cr*p whats it gonna do jump out and slap your hands off your keyboard when you press ok to instal that dodgy program from a warez site.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've been using IE for most of my life but in the last six month's I've discovered Firefox and every time I'm forced to use IE (stupid MSN brings up IE when I try to check e-mail automatically) it's ugly as hell. There's no real difference, but the back/forward buttons, etc. just are ugly in IE6 and even 7.

I'm happy with Firefox. I have a whole assload of extensions I've been intending to install but I haven't found any time to do it yet.

Upvote 0
SnotRocket said:
If Opera just had stumbleupon I'd never look back.
In English, please! :D

Comrade Wasabi said:
I've been using IE for most of my life but in the last six month's I've discovered Firefox and every time I'm forced to use IE (stupid MSN brings up IE when I try to check e-mail automatically) it's ugly as hell. There's no real difference, but the back/forward buttons, etc. just are ugly in IE6 and even 7.

I'm happy with Firefox. I have a whole assload of extensions I've been intending to install but I haven't found any time to do it yet.

Huh? Ugly? Never thought about it myself, because, I dont really care how it looks, as long as its function are organized, and there is no difficulty in seeing text, ect on screen(ie, no bright yellow on white, or something similar). Still on IE6, because I dont need anything else.

Upvote 0
Donut said:
In English, please! :D

Huh? Ugly? Never thought about it myself, because, I dont really care how it looks, as long as its function are organized, and there is no difficulty in seeing text, ect on screen(ie, no bright yellow on white, or something similar). Still on IE6, because I dont need anything else.

Uhh.... it is in English. Stumbleupon is a plug-in for Firefox, and if Opera had it, I'd never use FF again. Understand?

Upvote 0
SnotRocket said:
While that site did seem very biased, (who really thinks FF is not as secure, or not worth the security increases, than IE?) I am still gonna try out Opera 9 beta. Integrated Torrent support sounds nice.

If it was biased towards Opera, then how come he recomends Avant Browser? :p

when IE7 is released I will probloby use it or Opera, if I got a windows computer I might aswell use the free software that comes with it :p

Upvote 0