• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What are you devs up to-right now

Bug fixes, crash fixes, balance changes to the maps.

When it is done (it is in the QA cycle now - which means it is code/content complete). We are verifying that what we wanted to fix, is indeed fixed.

Once the first patch is out and things have settled down, we will have more focus on second Community Map Pack, and will be working towards some other content updates for the games.

Upvote 0

When it is done (it is in the QA cycle now - which means it is code/content complete). We are verifying that what we wanted to fix, is indeed fixed.

Once the first patch is out and things have settled down, we will have more focus on second Community Map Pack, and will be working towards some other content updates for the games.
Very good news, I especially cant wait for the map balancing.

Keep up the good work Rising storm team and TW.

Upvote 0

I really hope this includes changes to the balance of the RO2 maps. If it doesn't, then I am incredibly disappointed.

Upvote 0

Any new weapons?
The weapons in the RO franchise are essentially fixed (?)

Upvote 0