• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad [WF] Community!

The_Holy_Diver

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 26, 2010
Suburbia
Hello everyone, regarding clans, us here at WF dont consider ourselves as a clan. But what we are is more like a gaming community filled with people who just love to game. There is little ranking here, just follow rules of our founders and have fun! There are no " MUST HAVE MIC; or GET ON VENT AT SUCH AND SUCH A TIME" we dont like to do those kinds of things. We dont charge to be part of our community. Compared to other "clans" we are probably the most laid back, there is no regular time you have to be online either, just gotta pop in and say hello once in a while. Tag wearing is recommended, also we would like it if you were in only 1 KF clan/ community to avoid any drama (If you really want in I will make exceptions, and by exceptions I mean yea you can join. But if any drama is brought to the game you will be removed and banned from our server. No exceptions.) 100% No tolerance for drama here, just 100% Killing Floor.

Here at WF we do have a single server set up, it is in my sig so you can get all the info you need there.

For the most part we are small but we are open to new people that want to join. If interested be prepared to answer some questions so we can get to know you better, also after we ask you questions dont be surprised if we dont add you right away. We encourage you to play in our server so you can meet some of the community! Dont worry we wont leave you high and dry with no response! You will know if your in or out within a day or so. Also we like to note that there is no silly application for you to fill out.
If interested PM me for details! Or leave some way for us to contact you here, like your steam id.

Leading members:
[WF]Whiskey[SmD] - Founder
[WF]The Holy Diver - co-founder
[WF] DarthVader

Last edited:
Well you can certainly come on in the server anytime man. We are going to shortly open up a community page. And I should have elaborated on the "no other clan" policy. We just dont want people to be like jumping around from our clan to the next [ With the execption of any clan that is not KF related] Because if we have someone doing so say from WF to some other KF clan and tagging up like that back and forth it can cause problems,you know what i mean. That is why we want no drama and no like double claning. And note, we dont want anyone to think we are trying to steal members from other clans*

Upvote 0