• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Weapon types

nejcooo

Grizzled Veteran
May 23, 2012

i think that's quite interesting. there are weapons that fire electric projectiles, and there's smg section.

now medic has only 1 smg, so it's highly likely that tank perk will have smgs (maybe non sci fi). i think that's highly likely correct because there were some shots from their motion capture sessions and somebody had p90 in their hands.

another very interesting thing you can see is that crossbow has its own icon. that means there are more xbows (or weapons that work simiar to xbow).

Note how there's no LMG category. That might mean the helmet perk is something completely else or LMGs get added later on. No LMGs in AR category either. :confused:
EDIT: WAIT A SEC, M60??? That is just too good.

Ugh. I don't like crossbows but at least I know there will be sniper rifles now.
Same here, a couple of bows could have been in the sniper category. I've mixed feelings about the electric weapons category, might be cool.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If my speculation is correct, **** commando when tank comes out :)

Who knows? Commando does have increased health, can see enemy health, and the ability to see cloaked units.

Also, I'd like to note that the FAMAS could've been used to record the Bullpup, because they both reload similarly. I don't see why a class other than the commando would be using a FAMAS either. The P90 and M60 make sense because they have rather large magazine sizes. (50 and 100, respectively) But why a FAMAS? It has a 25-round mag, doesn't it?

Upvote 0