• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] War Thunder

I downloaded the game again but can you tell me when I get to fly with some proper plane? Like the P51-Mustang etc, because this starter crap is PILE OF JUNK! I played tons of Wings of Prey and I am used to proper fighters.. this low lvl scrap is useless.
which country do you wanna play?
Germans are getting good with the first Emil (lvl6?) in HBs, everything after that (esp. Kurf

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I started playing the missions which are kickass because are coop and we are using nice planes, not the low lvl crap. But I have a problem. For some reason it says that I already played that mission so I will not receive any xp bonus. I am literally playing those missions for first time, why it says I already received the bonus :confused:

Upvote 0
I downloaded the game again but can you tell me when I get to fly with some proper plane? Like the P51-Mustang etc, because this starter crap is PILE OF JUNK! I played tons of Wings of Prey and I am used to proper fighters.. this low lvl scrap is useless.
Have you tried the starting Russian planes? They are pretty OP for their tier from what I remember. Might start playing it again when they fix their broken economy.

Upvote 0
playing this with a group of friends is a blast.

in the lower tier games with 4 hurricanes just loitering around, destroys anything in their path. the match making was pretty messed up as we where facing off against a load of yaks, but if they want to play silly with 1 or 2 of them against 4 of us its their loss :D.
Hurricane is one of the best non-Russian planes ingame, that rate of fire is just amazing. Also, it looks like tanks are coming soon - http://warthunder.com/en/news/159/current/ I also saw that they are working on a new economy update, its looking good for War Thunder.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Devs says German and Russian tanks will be first, not all release tree at begining. Also they say tanks will be in the next major update, so 2-3 months for waiting. On the tank models working another team, it really can be fast.
Month ago on the Igromir expo tanks was shown for press without extraneous. ;)

And I feel now with new update 1.31 my joy working some kind better. I can keep sight better on the target. Sadly far from ideal at all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Devs says German and Russian tanks will be first, not all release tree at begining.
Ah, at least its not World of Warplanes excuse for not putting British fighters in their beta - apparently Britain never made any worthwile contributions to air warfare, so Britain doesn't get in the beta. The only good thing about Warplanes vs War Thunder is the economy, otherwise its crap.

Upvote 0
Ah, at least its not World of Warplanes excuse for not putting British fighters in their beta - apparently Britain never made any worthwile contributions to air warfare, so Britain doesn't get in the beta. The only good thing about Warplanes vs War Thunder is the economy, otherwise its crap.
have you play warplanes, it is horrendous they literary had to pay their testers in WoT currency to play 200 games.

but i am hyped for tanks in war chunder, i want my drive my glorious IS-2, while announcing to the world that the IS-2 is the greatest tank of ww2, and all other tanks are driven by little girls.

Upvote 0
and all other tanks are driven by little girls.
Girls%2520und%2520Panzer%2520-%252002%2520-%2520Large%252005.jpg

Upvote 0
have you play warplanes, it is horrendous they literary had to pay their testers in WoT currency to play 200 games.

but i am hyped for tanks in war chunder, i want my drive my glorious IS-2, while announcing to the world that the IS-2 is the greatest tank of ww2, and all other tanks are driven by little girls.
Yes, I got a beta key and was immediately dissapointed. Also, all stats get wiped when the game is fully released, so the free gold is useless. WoT isn't that bad, but they really screwed up Warplanes and most people will probably end up moving to War Thunder.

Also, the IS-2 takes forever to grind to in WoT, everyone should be able to experience the greatness of the IS-2 at the start for free.

Last edited:
Upvote 0