• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Wanna know why I haven't been enjoying the game?

I built 3 top of the line rigs, bought a 62 inch hdtv, paid apt rent and all other bills all while in college. Not sure what the issue is here, but if people dont know how to prioritize or save that isnt the problem of new games needing more horses. Oh all that working part time as a tech for the college.

BTW i have an old Q6600 at my parents house with a 8800GT and even that runs this game more than well enough to play.

You should check the prices of components in Europe. That's all I'm going to say.

Upvote 0
I built 3 top of the line rigs, bought a 62 inch hdtv, paid apt rent and all other bills all while in college. Not sure what the issue is here, but if people dont know how to prioritize or save that isnt the problem of new games needing more horses. Oh all that working part time as a tech for the college.

BTW i have an old Q6600 at my parents house with a 8800GT and even that runs this game more than well enough to play.

How the hell did you pay for college and all that? ARMY? I worked 30 hours a week making $12/hour and I'm totally broke after school.... My school was relatively cheap as well

Last edited:
Upvote 0
How the hell did you pay for college and all that? ARMY? I worked 30 hours a week making $12/hour and I'm totally broke after school.... My school was relatively cheap as well

heh i feel your pain i had to go without a good pc gaming rig untill recently when I got a good job. but in retrospect being poor was always a consequence of my own actions, i just didnt want it bad enough, i could have worked 2 jobs, saved better, or found other ways of making money but i would have rather had beer money and time for a social life than saved for a PC at that time in my life so i only worked enough to keep my kitchen full of cheap noodles and a fridge full of beer :D

Upvote 0