• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

VNTE-DeadAndBuried

Srinidhalaya

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 20, 2011
Last edited:
Reactions: Djembe

tmac22

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 3, 2017
Played yesterday again and yes...is the best map in game (vanilla and custom).

Beautifull map with a very good balance and solid gameplay. Range combat, close combat, very big map with different approach for attackers.

Nice work!

AntleredCormorant

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 20, 2017
This has become one of, if not the most popular map on the server I usually play on. Nice work!

Just found the sniper platform outside E with the vines. That's so cool I wonder how the official maps don't have one. Or do they?

Last edited:

tmac22

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 3, 2017
Cap points changed?
I preferer last version with multiple simultanealy obj cap

AntleredCormorant

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 20, 2017
Found myself clipping through many of the large rock formations on the back half of the map. They're great spots for sniping but as I was crawling around prone I'd clip and sometimes end up underneath them.

Also it'd be cool if the F4 squadron flyover did something, like drop some bombs on a set location.

Last edited:

Srinidhalaya

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 20, 2011
Latest Update:
Changelog:
-Added 2 combat pilots and a Cobra spawn to the US team.
-Reworked the out of bounds details to accomodate helicopter gameplay.
-Reworked most of the North Viet spawns to help prevent spawn deaths from the cobra (not 100% preventable)
-Added multiple DSHKA-AA locations -Spawn tickets adjusted to 550-US 650-NV
-Added a gas station to the east side of Convoy objective, just west of the bridge.
-Added a tunnel spawn for the NV at the cave objective, with a tunnel entrance into the cave itself. The tunnel spawn has 2 additional surface exits as well.
-General ART pass to increase detail.

Srinidhalaya

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 20, 2011
VNTE-DeadandBuried_B3.roe
Beta 3
Direct Link: https://mega.nz/#!0KRREBxZ!tiNlbgIzmXqgqBOj694gXwfA5cgdQdj19Dzdr3BZPz0
SWS Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1060033177

Changelog:
-Adjusted Lighting, exterior LUT. (Compound) interior LUT (AnLao) -Added Post Process Volumes to building interiors, tunnels, and Cave interior.
-Added Reverb Volumes to building interiors, tunnels, and Cave Interior.
-Spread out the Initial VC spawn at Alpha objective.
-Added a Treestand to Alpha objective.
-Added two "ramps" for access to a couple of house roofs.
-Replaced the Grass Foliage Layer mesh. (if you find an area with low res LOD grass, please use BUGIT to get me the coordinates)
-Cleaned up several area's of the foliage layer grass that was out of place.
-Added Pylons to properly support Spawn on Squad Leader, and offline BOT gameplay.
-Added No Tunnel volumes to prevent issues with Tunnels not being destroyed on objective capture.
-Replaced the FluidSurfaceActor with custom Static Mesh for water surface.
-Detailed the chopper spawn. (initial pass)
-New overhead map.
-Objective borders now only show up for the active objectives on the overhead map.
-Added some lighting to better illuminate the tunnels.
-Adjusted the tunnel exit into the cave to help prevent bottlenecking players.
-Moved the spawn protection forward at the tunnel exit into the cave, to help prevent attackers from locking down the exit.
-Several adjustments to help with performance. (initial pass, don't expect much)
-Added Map Boundries for Helicopter.
-Added Character Customization scenes.

Last edited: