• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Vanishing guns

I have been having a problem where I buy guns but they disappear from my inventory and I don't know why the trader pod says I have it but I can use anything this has only happened a few times but I'm not sure what to do any fixes?
If you're talking about the invisible weapons glitch the easy solution is taunting. Yes lol a simple yet clever workaround.

Upvote 0
If you're talking about the invisible weapons glitch the easy solution is taunting. Yes lol a simple yet clever workaround.
What is this solution? I have two issues with disappearing guns... one is related to buying the guns only to have them not show up in your inventory (but with the cash from buying them gone, of course) as well as the gun you drop when dying being invisible to all players. It's still there, though. If you run over exactly where you dropped it, you will pick it up, though.

Upvote 0
What is this solution? I have two issues with disappearing guns... one is related to buying the guns only to have them not show up in your inventory (but with the cash from buying them gone, of course) as well as the gun you drop when dying being invisible to all players. It's still there, though. If you run over exactly where you dropped it, you will pick it up, though.
There is a glitch where weapons become invisible when equipped. Not sure if that is the one you meant but if so then taunting (emoting) will fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cabuzzi
Upvote 0